More than 28% of the world’s goods are made in China, but now China’s global dominance is crumbling. Here’s why Chinese manufacturers need Blockchain Supply Chain solutions like ours.
About Patrizia Sinistra
Patrizia Sinistra is an expert in content marketing as well as social media marketing. Apart from blogging for ivault, she is a talented marketing strategist and a passionate cinematographer. She has made several videos for ivault, which you can watch on our YouTube Channel.
Entries by Patrizia Sinistra
NFC or RFID smart labels protect against theft, counterfeiting, cyber attacks, data abuse, and even greenwashing allegations. We talked about our blockchain-supported smart packaging solutions at PTS Corrugated Board Symposium 2022 in Dresden. Read more about how blockchain can fuel the circular economy here.
The new Supply Chain Act places high demands on the data management of the companies covered. Therefore, a solution is needed that creates the necessary supply chain transparency, facilitates the implementation of the legal requirements, and ensures compliance.
There is an enormous need for action in global food and pharma supply chains. Here’s what innovations as powerful as modern Blockchain solutions can do for Anti-Counterfeiting in the food sector as well as in the pharmaceutical industry.
We present 3 case studies of real-time container tracking and supply chain monitoring solutions to prevent cargo theft and counterfeiting for a wide range of industries. One example is our successfully completed pilot case study with the long-established specialist recycling company RCS Entsorgung GmbH from Germany.
We are thrilled. The ivault™ App is available on the App Stores now and seen on CNN, Fox, and other US TV channels since September 2021. However, any future-oriented company also has to take social responsibility. But how can Blockchain benefit society? Well, here is how our Blockchain can help protect our planet and even save lives…
B2C: The world’s first Blockchain-based lost & found app to search for and find lost items AND a social network at the same time? A platform that works both on a local AND on a global scale? What is ivault, why blockchain, and what benefits does it offer to users?
While COVID-19 kept us on our toes in 2020, counterfeiters distributed vast amounts of fake drugs. But we do have a solution to prevent counterfeit drugs from entering the supply chain: It is called Blockchain Technology.
According to CIO Applications, CIO Bulletin and Technology, we are pioneers in blockchain for supply chains. But in the fight against fraud and counterfeiting, these 3 blockchain use cases and 10 benefits of our innovative technology count for more than all the awards and accolades.
We need to take action, but people are afraid of change… At the Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) Congress 2020 in Dubai, CEO Arman Sarhaddar spoke about the Future of Blockchain Technology in Supply Chain Management and in the fight against COVID-19.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- #6 (no title)
- Awarded Blockchain Products & Prices | PDF Download
- Contact | Vault Security Systems AG
- ivault™ Advanced Blockchain and Supply Chain Solutions
- ivault™ for Business | Blockchain Supply Chain Solutions
- ivault™ for Consumers | Blockchain to Protect Assets
- ivault™ News Blog on Blockchain & Supply Chain Trends
- ivault™ Track & Trace | Blockchain-compatible GPS Tracking Solutions
- Jobs at ivault™ | Blockchain Social Media Jobs Zurich
- Media | Awards, Articles, Interviews, TED Talks on Blockchain & more…
- Our Business Model | Blockchain-based Asset Management
- Products Download Users List
- Terms & Conditions
- The Challenges | Counterfeiting and Pirated Products
- The ivault™ Solutions | Awarded Blockchain Applications
- The Management behind the ivault™ Blockchain Solutions
- The Management new (TEST TEMPLATE)
- Vision & Mission | ivault™ Blockchain Supply Chain Solutions
- Z.OFFLINE DRAFT HOME___ ivault™ Advanced Blockchain Solutions